2017-18 ADEA Leadership Institute Phase II: Legislative Workshop
Dates: September 16-19, 2017
Venue: ADEA Headquarters
Location: Washington, DC
Phase II of the ADEA Leadership Institute focuses on public policy in Washington, D.C. Fellows will:
- Get up-to-date information on legislation that impacts oral health and dental education.
- Gain new insight into how Congress and the legislative process work.
- Meet and educate policy makers face-to-face and advocate for their programs.
- Network and share information about their institutions' activities with colleagues.
- Enhance their legislative leadership skills.
- Present findings from their team projects.
The ADEA Leadership
Institute is a year-long program designed to develop the nation’s most
promising individuals at academic dental institutions to become future leaders
in dental and higher education. Learn more.
Contact: Eric Lund